Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:03:17 +0700
From:      Lukman Salim <lukman.salim@usa.net>
To:        "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-isp <FreeBSD-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Using NAT for ISP customer

Hmm, I don't get your question. It's a standard Hybrid Fiber Coax
implementation. Currently we will deploy mainly in residential area.
We'll be using an MCNS (an industry standard) or similar system.

Didn't mention it before, we're in Jakarta, Indonesia. The fibers are
from the state telco. Sorry for the diversion.

BTW, because of the NIC that I use (3c905b: the xl driver) I had to use
a SNAP release kernel. Is it safe to use on a production server? Any
suggestions?