Date:               Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:26:54 CST6CDT
From:      "John Booth" <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:         Make broken? (322 Snap)

After recently upgrading from 2.0R to the 3-22 Snap I find make
fails on a couple of makefiles that previously worked.  (elm 2.4's
is one of them, another is a http daemon).  Were there some bug fixes
that would cause problems with some makefiles?  I've found it works
fine on most things and removing a comment from one of the make files
made it work (which I found to be really odd).
                                    College of Arts & Sciences
                                    Computing Services
                                    John A. Booth, john@gab.unt.edu