Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:31:28 EDT
From:      KBVAMP7@aol.com
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Surfed on in - think your site rocks!!

      Hey!
What's up ? i was surfing thru project cool and thought it was definitely
COOL!!! i'm really new at all this internet stuff and often wonder if i'm like
the dummest internet surfer ever! But, then i get this really amazing - AND I
MEAN TRULY INSPIRING, MIND-ALTERING, SPIRITUAL, REVELATIONAL, TOTALLY COSMIC
EXPERIENCE! i actually get connected to something that both transcendentally
and financially ROCKED MY WORLD!!!   I Love Technology, but i don't much
understand it. So when i saw your tutorials, i just felt so much better! I am
actually  not that computer-illiterate after all! (At least not compared to
other computer-illiterate people)----AND i'm  good-looking.