Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:58:26 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to determine "hits" on rules

I'm migrating one of my systems to PF from IPFW.

In so doing and planning, I've reviewed the manpages and some online
literature.

I've become dependent upon "ipfw -t" to determine hits on various spam
rules I've implemented - some of them large lists of /24's.

I've not been able to determine that there is an equivalent in PF -
though I imagine there must be some method to accomplish this.

I'd appreciate if someone could help point in the right direction.

Thank you.