Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:49:16 -0500
From:      Mike DeGraw-Bertsch <mbertsch@radioactivedata.org>
To:        bmah@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Article on wireless networking on FreeBSD

BTW, I should mention that this article will be appearing in the May
issue of SysAdmin Magazine.  CMP got non-exclusive rights to it, and no
copyright, so there shouldn't be any problem there.  Just wanted to
mention that so no one is surpised or anything.

Actually, that makes me realize that I don't know the Doc Project's
stance towards this at all.  I've assumed that it won't be a problem
because I own all the rights to the article, but now I'm worried that
there may be?

Anyway, if there is a problem, I'll write a new 802.11 article so folks'
time isn't wasted.

   -Mike