Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:36:17 +0200
From:      Martin Hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port request: zsu

Hello Dan,

Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> zsu is a small perl script that is useful for updating zone files en-masse.
>
> It is available from http://www.dns.net/dist/zsu/ or on CPAN.
>
> It would be a useful addition to ports.  It's low-maintenance, the
> install would basically be just copying it to /usr/local/bin, but I
> think its presence in ports would help to give it a decent profile.
> I've never seen anything half as useful!

Zsu seems to be useful to me. Nevertheless I think you would feel
excellent, if you could port this small thing and take care of its life
in ports, do you agree? :).

There is a documentation regarding porting, you might find it useful in
case you decide to work on porting of zsu to FreeBSD.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html

What do you think?

kind regards,
Martin