Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 01:08:27 -0400
From:      Guy Middleton <guy@obstruction.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   more boot loader questions -- dual boot system

I have a system with DOS and FreeBSD each installed on their own disks,
and I'd like to be able to have it boot BSD without manual intervention,
but can't figure out how.  I have the FreeBSD boot manager on both
disk 0 (DOS) and disk 1 (BSD), but there seems to be no way to tell the
boot manager on disk 0 to boot BSD from disk 1, without typing F5/F1 each
time the machine boots.  Any ideas?

 -Guy