Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:43:08 +1000 (EST)
From:      Jeff Fowler <jwf@statscout.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   misc/44552: loss  of days data when daylight saving occurs

>Number:         44552
>Category:       misc
>Synopsis:       loss  of days data when daylight saving occurs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
statscout
System: FreeBSD ugly.statscout.com 4.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE #1: Tue Dec 11 09:07:31 EST 2001 root@ugly.statscout.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/STATSCOUT i386

	reported 28/10/02 by Minter Ellison - Melbourne
	call number 1161-149-33/2501

statscout_2.5
 It appears as though Statscout has not collected any data ( at least not
 showing any in the graphs) for the 27th of this month. No data seems to be
 shown for that day at all.

 The WAN links were up and running and data is being collected for the 28th,
 today.The last data to be collected was the 26 un until 11:59 pm.

 I'll be interested to here any answer to this one.

 Could this be a dailight savings issue?????

>How-To-Repeat:
 invoke daylight saving within a time zone