Date:      Fri, 6 May 2011 07:42:45 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Home firewall with DLink router & FreeBSD

On Fri, 6 May 2011 04:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Tillman <btillman99@yahoo.com> articulated:

> Please excuse me. I typed my reply below all the existing text but
> somehow it ended up being formatted into the middle of this one. Can
> someone give me the tip for insuring I don't top post and that my
> reply ends up at the bottom of the e-mail?

What are you using for an MUA? In any case, you could just delete all
but a few lines of the original text and try placing your reply below
that. Including 50+ lines of old text, especially text that has been
replied to several times is more than slightly redundant; it borders on
insane. Yet, unfortunately, it is done all the time.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd@seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies, ignored
or reported as Spam. Do not CC this poster.