Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:56:54 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: mod_php4 + ssl + flash

On the other hand...

I could not make Scot's port work on my system.. Eventually, I abandoned the
ports and did everything from scratch using excellent instructions from
devshed.com.

Oh well......

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: 0870 7402252
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001