Date:      Mon, 05 Aug 2002 08:41:53 EDT
From:      Peter Christie <christie@idsi.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup

hey there ~

I tried CVSup'ing for the first time the other night and filled up my /usr slice, guess I don't have the room for all the source code . . . this was a binary only 4.2 installation

I don't think anything actually got updated (how can I tell for sure?) but I'd like to delete all the source so as to go back to whence I came, can I just delete everything under /usr/src ?

and is there a way to CVSup binaries instead of source ?

TIA

Pete C