Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:55:49 +0900 (JST)
From:      moto kawasaki <moto@kawasaki3.org>
To:        freebsd@tern.ru
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: old perl vulnerabilitiy

Hi,

Did you try "portaudit -Fda", which downloads the newest portaudit
database.

portaudit downloads it once a couple of days by default, if my memory
is still working.
So, it could be your first node happens to download database today,
but not the other node.

Thank you!

--
moto kawasaki <moto@kawasaki3.org>