Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 14:07:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Groner <sgroner@kaiwan.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   What to download

I have an EISA 486DX/50 with Adaptec 2740 Controller.

I also have and Compaq Netflex/3 Ethernet Card.  Is that supported, and if
not can I use a generic NIC card, that is NE2000 Compatible.

Also, I want to use BSD as a simple internet router.  Here is what I want to
do, you guys tell me if this is possible.

I want the BSD machine to connect and login to my PPP account.  Then provide
access to my WIN95 machine through the BSD machine to get internet access.

Could you please tell me what files I need to download to have the full
release of FreeBSD.  I was not sure what to get so, I was told by Walnut
CReek to send a message to you.  Please let me know ASAP, so I can start the
download.

My ideal situation is to have two machine talking over the net at the same
time using 1 PPP account.  I hope this is possible.  I really do not want to
have to purchase anything more from my ISP.

Please let me know,.

Steve Groner