Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 11:26:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Michiel Meijers <michiel@cs.vu.nl>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: fdisk <-> pqmagic

Of course this has already been done. Otherwise, my computer would say that my
harddisk has 16838 cylinders.
I was just wondering if someone could explain me why the same harddisk (only
another serial number) tells me it has 1024 cyls and my harddisk says 1027.
I e-mailed Maxtor, but they seem to be on a vacation. ;)

|How do you get two trumpets to play in perfect unison? --------------|