Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:38:54 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Autohell with Anjuta -- any possible solutions?

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:02:48 -0400
Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 16:42:48 EDT, Joe Marcus Clarke scribbled these
> curious markings:
> > At this point, there is no way to get anjuta working with the autotools
> > on FreeBSD.  We have to wait for the new autotools infrastructure to be
> > committed.  Until then, having multiple versions of libtool will cause
> > just about everything to break within anjuta.
>
> I thank you, sir, for your kind and expedient answer. And I apologize
> for my flippant tone. If there's any way that I can assist, I would
> love to do so.

If you only want to use one of those versions, I suggest to add a
directory, where you make symlinks from auto* to the appropriate
versioned ones. Add this directory in front of your path. This way
anjuta should be able to use them (I don't use anjuta, but this is how I
do it in another project from the command line).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
                    I'm available to get hired.