Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:17:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Japhy Ryder <japhy@enteract.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chloe@hepcat.org
Subject:   The Honor Roll (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Darrin King -----

>From king@noblehouse.com Thu Oct  9 17:06:58 1997
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 15:39:27
To: "Noble House":;
From: Darrin King <king@noblehouse.com>
Subject: The Honor Roll

******  This message contains important
******   information for you if you are a
******   college student or a family member
******   of a college student.

"Ordinary Student Reveals How He Graduated
>From College In 2 Years, 8 Months With A
Perfect 4.0 GPA"

From: Darrin King
Author, "Secrets of the A-Maker: Mastering the
               Grade Game in College"

Dear Friend,

The days when students could count on old
fashioned hard work to make A's in college are
long gone.  If you want to succeed in today's
pressure-filled college environment, you need to know:

(1) how to learn as efficiently as possible,
(2) *what* to learn in order to make the grade,
(3) how to take full advantage of the "system"
      and make it work *for* you

Every student has the ability to make straight A's,
but so many fall short because they just don't
understand how to play the "Grade Game" in college -
they've never been taught how to play!  My mission
is to solve that problem once and for all.

My study course teaches students what to study,
how to learn faster, and every single rule of the
college "Grade Game" - all the insider tips that I
learned on my way to graduating Phi Beta Kappa
and winning more than $750,000 in fellowship
offers for graduate school.

If you want to:

[x] Make straight A's with less time and effort than
     most students use just to get by...

[x] Shave an entire *year* off the time it takes you
     earn your college degree...

[x] Learn how you can win more scholarships and
     fellowships than you ever dreamed possible...

Then visit:

                       http://www.noblehouse.com

You'll find full details on my study course, including
proof of my qualifications (transcripts, letters of
recommendation, full fellowship offers from MIT and
Stanford) and excerpts from my course!  (If by chance
you can't access my website, try again in a few hours.
Servers are down sometimes...)

If you'd prefer to receive details via email, send a
message to each of these two addresses:

                   discover@noblehouse.com
                   perform@noblehouse.com

The two parts of the message will be sent to you
within a few seconds.

                                            Sincerely,

                                            Darrin King

If you want to be removed from any future
mailings for other products of Noble House
Publishing, please send a blank message to
king@noblehouse.com with "remove" in the
subject line.

----- End of forwarded message from Darrin King -----