Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:12:37 +0200
From:      Lonewolf <lonewolf@apotheosis.za.org>
To:        jdunn@aquezada.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sshd won't do X11 forwarding

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 01:11:08AM -0500, Julian C. Dunn wrote:
> I'm not running tcp_wrappers. Is it necessary?
No, it's not necessary, but if you have ssh compiled with libwrap support, you
need to have something like:
sshdfwd-X11 : .my.domain : ALLOW
in your hosts.allow, depending on the rest of your rules.

> Also, here's my sshd_config. I see that "X11Fowarding" is "on".
Your sshd_config is identicle to mine (and mine does X11 forwarding just
dandy).

> Also, to the person who suggested I run xdm, I want to be able to do it
[ snip ]
XDM isn't going to affect this at all.

Could you perhaps cut-and-paste the output of an ssh -v xmachine (verbose) for
us to look at?

--
lonewolf@apotheosis.za.org
http://apotheosis.za.org