Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 17:56:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, langfod@maui.net, roberto@keltia.freenix.fr, phk@critter.tfs.com, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Building a "custom" release of 2.1.0

> > The only problem with devfs is that the author is never happy with it
> > and starts re-writing it from the beginning again before ever finishing
> > any of the previous versions. :-)

actually I'm kinda happyu with it as it is. The only thing that needs to be
done is to add devfs entrys in the SLICE code..
to tell the truth I'd REALLY like BRUCE to do it as he has all that in his
head, and I don't feel happy abut doing it..
If that were added it's pretty much complete..
needs some code for removing items and such but we could start
using it in earnest if that were done.

julian