Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:29:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Geoff Buckingham <geoffb@chuggalug.clues.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pthreads in current

 Playing with yesterdays current I notice the aparent absence of
pthread_attr_setscope and pthread_attr_setschedparam from libc_r.
The man page claims both are present :-)

 pthread_setschedparam is also missing but I suspect this may be
non standard? (Although both Sun and SGI seem to have implimented it)

 Is this by intention or just that no one has implimented them yet?

--
GeoffB