Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 1996 16:30:28 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building a "custom" release of 2.1.0

It seems that Jordan K. Hubbard said:
> I don't think so.  You'll probably want close to 650MB to do this,
> if memory serves me correctly.

I've worked around this   problem by editing the chrooted  release/Makefile
not to make  ftp.1 and cdrom.1. I  hope it will be enough.  I just want the
floppies anyway.

> If you don't want to check in your changes into your local repo (I
> assume you have a CVS tree there or you wouldn't even be able to do
> this) on the RELENG_2_1_0 branch then you've no choice but to simply
> watch the process as it goes along and then dash into the checked out
> copy of the tree right after the checkout is done and make your
> changes to it.

I did put a "sleep 60" in  /usr/src/release/Makefile to have  time to ^Z it
and edit the files. It is running now.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #13: Sat Jan  6 20:08:04 MET 1996