Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 08:33:05 -0700
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job Opening

Hi,

I will post this elsewhere but I thought you all would like to know:

There is a real nice Director of Software Development job opening in one of
my companies. I am not a headhunter, please get in touch:

  * degree not required
  * minimum of 7 years of extensive programming experience
  * knows Unix
  * knows Perl
  * managed a software project with a minimum of five employees
  * familiar with revision control systems
  * can implement GUI
  * has feel for UI
  * can develop an API or "plug-in" system
  * can implement alpha testing systems
  * can implement beta testing systems
  * has guts, vision, and doesn't sleep! :)
  * must have some Web based programming experience