Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:34:43 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Michael Dexter <editor@callfortesting.org>, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installing 9.1-RELEASE guest on byhve

This is a critical deficiency I need to be able to install *ANY* OS
for what I have in mind.  Note I do have 10-CURRENT up as a guest.
I am attempting to use bhyve as the foundation of a cross platform
testing lab and thus needs to support FB (8,9 and 10), Linux (Ubuntu
12.04 LTS at a min) and Windows.  Also it is 9.1 not 9-RELEASE (I
thought 9.1 was 9-RELEASE)