Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:26:39 -0700
From:      Thomas Pfenning <thomaspf@microsoft.com>
To:        "'Seppo Kallio'" <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
Cc:        "'multimedia@freebsd.org'" <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: vic 2.8 + Matrox Meteor + PAL

Hi,

I fixed that and can send you the PAL version. It has to do with the
autosense of the Matrox card and the way the defaults are set. If you
switch your camera on first it works correct most of the time. If you
switch forth and back between normal and large it locks into the wrong
signal.

However,I did not spend the time to make the autodetection work.

Cheers

	Thomas