Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:05:08 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hps@bitfrost.no>
To:        Antonis Anastasiadis <anastasiadis@datalive.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/181159: Problem attaching USB device

On 08/12/13 15:47, Antonis Anastasiadis wrote:
> 2013/8/12 Hans Petter Selasky <hps@bitfrost.no>:
>> Do you have an exact SVN revision where it works and where it doesn't work?
>
> Unfortunately not. 9.1-RELEASE worked fine though. I could try older
> kernels, but like I mentioned before, this device is attached only for
> troubleshooting purposes when I bug the technical support team, and
> then for limited periods only. So I guess it will take some time.
>
> Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Hi,

Have you tried connecting this device through an external HUB? There has
been some changes in the USB area since 9.1-RELEASE. Do other USB
devices connected to this computer behave the same? Also, did the 9.1
image you used have XHCI enabled?

I'll dig a bit and see. Usually you would have to bisect the version
history to figure out what broke it.

--HPS