Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:25:31 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Masafumi NAKANE/?$BCf:,2mJ8?(B" <max@wide.ad.jp>, mark@grondar.za
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unremovable schg flag?

Masafumi NAKANE/?$BCf:,2mJ8?(B wrote:

> Aha!  Now I know what has happend.  This was because I copied the
> latest src/etc/rc to /etc/rc without updating /etc/rc.conf.  Thanks
> for the help!

This annoyed me. To help people upgrading, perhaps the test for
enabling it should be  ``kern_securelevel_enable = YES'' rather than
``kern_securelevel_enable != NO'', so if someone doesn't define it
then it defaults to not being changed? Or is there some reason for the
current behaviour?

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)