Date:      Sun, 06 May 2007 23:21:13 -0400
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MicroATX motherdboards that have gigabit interface?

Anyone knows of any MicroATX motherboard with at least one Gigabit card that
works well with FreeBSD?

Searching the archives I have only found some MicroATX boards with 10/100.
For example found some decent comments on the Asus A8V-MX.

One MicroATX I found which has gigabit is

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813182120
LAN Chipset	Intel 82573V Gigabit PCI-Express Ethernet
Second LAN Chipset	Intel 82573L Gigabit PCI-Express Ethernet

But no idea if it will work with FreeBSD.