Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2006 05:35:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corrupted C Compiler

----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>=0A=0A=0A>=
That rebuilds the python C library interface stuff I believe, but =0A>doesn=
't have anything at all to do with the system C compiler.  There =0A>is not=
hing wrong with your system C compiler.=0A=0AWell, that's a relief! Thanks!=
=0A=0A>If you look at the Zope port there are a bunch of FreeBSD-specific =
=0A>patches and some additional magic is performed after the build that =0A=
>would also be FreeBSD-centric.  I suspect your problems perhaps stem =0A>f=
rom the fact that installing Zope by hand doesn't give you these =0A>patche=
s.=0A=0AOkay. That makes sense :) Thanks again :)=0ARachel=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=
___________________=0AAny questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answer=
s.yahoo.com.  Try it now.