Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:33:58 -0300
From:      compland@ism.com.br (Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nestcape 2.1

Hi:

   I just installed Netscape 2.1 in a FreeBSD 2.1R box. Works just fine,
unless a little problem: I'm get lots of warnings about indefined keys.
I checked the README and it tolds to create environment variables pointing
to the nls directory and to the XKeysymdb (motif keys). I created but I still
getting the warnings. I've done:

setenv XKEYSYMDB /usr/X11R6/lib (with the XKeysymdb that cames with Netscape)
setenv XNLSPATH  /usr/local/netscape/nls

In the README there is a '$' in front of the variable: $XKEYSYMDB. I don't
know if it's necessary, but I didn't manage to put that $ in the front of
them in the setenv.

Any ideas ?
TIA!
Helio.