Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:24:43 +0400
From:      Alexandre Jouravlev <bofh@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ezload problems.

Hello, I have usb device, which is based on EZ-USB chip (AN2131QC). I
have working firmware for this device which is proved to work under Mac
OS X and windows.

But when I plug the device into the FreeBSD machine and download
firmware with ezdownload utility something strange occurred: the
firmware written correctly, but new device doesn't appears on usb bus.

The strange things:
1) If I reboot machine after downloading firmware to device, usb stack
works correctly with my device.
2) When I remove usb from kernel and make it a kld module, full reload
of USB stack does not help! What magic has take place during boot,
which helps USB stack to find my device?

By the way: trying to unload usb.ko after several attempts leads to
kernel trap.

Thanks.