Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:03:21 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT:  [was: recording audio with SoundBlaster Live...]

Nathan Kinkade wrote:

> What are your mixer settings?  Do you have the LineIn configured to
> record or just for playback?  Check out the man page for mixer(8) on how
> to set an input for recording.  There are also quite a few ports for
> various mixer interfaces in /usr/ports/audio.

I've stared at the man page and now I think I see what needs to
happen.

(paul@red.paulbeard.org)-(07:01 PM / Thu Jan 02)
[/usr/home/paul]:: mixer recsrc =rec line1
Recording source: line1

Many thanks.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/paulbeard.html>;

The sheep that fly over your head are soon to land.