Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:53:31 +0200
From:      Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
To:        Liam Lahey <liam_lahey@lti.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Media Inquiry

Dear Liam,

thanks for your interest in FreeBSD.  You are writing to a list of
volunteers, read by hundreds of people interested in FreeBSD.  There is
no such thing as a "official" spokesman here.  Have a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/staff.html#STAFF-CORE: the core team
members are named there.  Contacts of interest would be some people
distributing (and adding value to) FreeBSD CD-ROMs or literature, too.
Walnut Creek comes to mind here (now merged with BSDi)
[http://www.cdrom.com/, http://www.bsdi.com/].

Have fun
-Christoph Sold
P.S: Apologies for my bad english.