Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:58:12 +0200
From:      Dominik Rothert <dr@domix.de>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches breaking?

Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net> wrote:

> More interesting, the following ports failed to *patch*:
> html2ps

Can't verify that.  Neither html2ps-letter nor html2ps-a4 failed to patch.

> apsfilter

Same as above.

> ssh

ssh1 or ssh2?

> Most just failed, but html2ps and openssl prompted me for
> the file name to patch.

Huh?  When have you last CVSup'ed your ports?  Please CVSup again.

# cvsup -L 2 -g /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile

Best wishes,
Dominik Rothert.

--
/*  Dominik Rothert | Cologne BSD-Usergroup | Dr. LANG Internet Consulting  *
 *  dr@domix.de     | dr@cbug.de            | dr@lang-consulting.de         *