Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:17:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Andrew Kosyakov <caseq@tangram.spb.ru>
Subject:   Re: Console driver (was: Problems with irq 9(2)?)

    > It's much worse if these 4 characters happen to be widely used letters
    > in your charset. Yes, I know I can load fonts for another charset and then
    > use screen map, but somewhy I like the idea of inverted block character
    > cursor much more.
    >
    > > Third, it was done by "popular demand", so there is use for it.
    > > Fourth, it was fun doing :)
    > It would be really "popular" to be able to customize this feature :)

I'll have a look this weekend.

While we are customising:

- The color should be customisable as well.

- The color should of course be transparent, so a red cursor will give
you a pink character when you are over a blue character on white
background.

Gee, we can have lots of discussions about the color scheme... :)

Nick.

STA-ISIS, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, Italy
building: 27A
tel.: +39 332 78 9549
fax.: +39 332 78 9185