Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:03:29 +0200
From:      Gerhard Haering <gerhard@bigfoot.de>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/37377: Test bug report (ignore) --- from other ISP

>Number:         37377
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Test bug report (please ignore)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD lilith.hqd-internal 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #0: Tue Jan 29 17:05:41 CET 2002 gerhard@lilith.hqd-internal:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GH i386

	<machine, os, target, libraries (multiple lines)>
        test 2 -- please excuse me -- but the FreeBSD mail setup is
        configured in such a way that I normally can't get mail thru

        *** this is posting via smtprelay.t-online.de ****

        the other mail was posted thru mail.yazzy.org

	I got problems submitting bugs. This is a test message. I'm
        normally getting nothing, nada, zilch, no response at all. Not a
        REJECT, nothing. So I need to test what's the source of the
        problem. If this actually gets thru, please ignore it/delete it.
        But please write me *FIRST* that you received it. Thanks.
>How-To-Repeat:
	Submit a bug report.