Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:13:46 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GNOMENG mods [Round 3]

>they
> > >
> > >This looks like a configuration error on your machine.  What versions
>of
> > >gdk-pixbuf and gnomecanvas do you have installed?
> >
> > I have gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0 installed, but not gnomecanvas. So, do I need
> > install gnomecanvas by myself?
>
>It should happen automatically, but due to some weirdness in gnomecanvas
>and gdk-pixbuf, you might have to install it manually just to get things
>in sync.  Moving forward, you should be good, though.

Umm, I think my ports tree is acting funny. Looks like I will have to update
ports tree, patch round 3 and try it again. Because, when I installed
gnomecanvas and try deskutils/bulb again. I get same kind of error, but on
devel/oaf under sysutils/gnomecontrolcenter.. But, I don't have any of
problem to upgrade Gnome2 last night.

===>   gnomecontrolcenter-1.4.0.5_1 depends on shared library: gnome.5 -
found
===>   gnomecontrolcenter-1.4.0.5_1 depends on shared library:
gnomecanvaspixbuf
.1 - found
===>   gnomecontrolcenter-1.4.0.5_1 depends on shared library: oaf.0 - not
found
===>    Verifying install for oaf.0 in /usr/ports/devel/oaf
===>   Returning to build of gnomecontrolcenter-1.4.0.5_1
Error: shared library "oaf.0" does not exist
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/gnomecontrolcenter.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/deskutils/bulb.

Maybe, someone can try to install it to see if you get the same error?

Cheers,
Mezz