Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 11:56:09 +0200
From:      "Stefan Herrmann" <stefan@asterix.webaffairs.net>
To:        <hm@kts.org>
Cc:        "ISDN for BSD" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: problems kompiling the kernel with i4b

Hi Hellmuth,

> Use isdnd in fullscreen mode.

I tried that already, but got an error when I start isdnd that way:

	/usr/local/bin/isdnd -d 0xf9 -f -r /dev/ttyv1 -t cons25

root is logged in on device /dev/ttyv1, the message in /var/log/messages looks like:

"May 22 11:52:28 asterix isdnd[4160]: ERR ERROR, cannot setup tty as controlling terminal: Operation not permitted"

How can I give this device permission ?

> > So where can I get the following protocol docs:
> >
> > 	I.430   ISDN BRI layer 1 protocol description.
> > 	Q.921   ISDN D-channel layer 2 protocol description.
> > 	Q.931   ISDN D-channel layer 3 protocol description.
>
> Have you had a look at misc/Resources ?

Thank you, I will have a look at that. :-)

Ciao
Stefan
--
--- Communications powered by FreeBSD ---

        http://www.webaffairs.de/