Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:06:34 +0000
From:      Mark Yeck <y3k@gti.net>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help _PLEASE_ 3rdrequest frustration == MAX

Stan,
What happens when you try to boot? Does it say anything on the screen?
Are you running a bootloader like BootEasy or anything?

I had a problem booting with BootEasy on my system, with an Intel motherboard.
I just needed to upgrade the motherboard bios.

Found this on dejanews with a quick search. I dont know if it is relevant or not.
 http://x69.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=700810190&CONTEXT=976477108.518324252&hitnum=2

-mark