Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:08:37 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@freebsd.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [CFR] unified rc.firewall

Hi,

>>>>> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:00:03 -0500
>>>>> John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org> said:

jhb> I think you can just remove the ipv6_firewall_* variables from
jhb> /etc/defaults/rc.conf completely.  Perhaps you can use 'set_rcvar_obsolete'
jhb> in /etc/rc.firewall to emit a warning if ipv6_firewall_enable is defined?
jhb> Or maybe just emit an explicit warning in /etc/rc.firewall in that case?

jhb> Other than that I think this patch looks good.  Thanks for fixing this!

Thank you for the comment.  I've changed to use 'set_rcvar_obsolete',
and committed it.

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/