Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 16:54:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jason T. Nelson" <jason@purcell.jlc.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ever heard of a 3C905-TX card??

I took a job with a company who wanted a machine setup to do WWW, mail,
and secure FTP. So I think to myself "this will be easy" until I noticed
that they were using something called a 3C905-TX card (10 and 100 Mb/s
PCI card). I noticed no support whatsoever anywhere; even Windows95
didn't know what it was >:)

So should I give up the card as a lost cause and tell them to buy some
other card? Or will some other driver work..

--
Jason T Nelson <jason@jlc.net>