Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:27:32 +0400
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Module linuxaout already exists

Hi!
From some time ago i notice that everu boot I get
moduke_register: module linuxaout already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "linux.ko" failed to register! 17

This happens because i am using COMPAT_LINUX option
in the kernel (without it rtc does not load saying that the exec
format is wrong). I am using VMWare2 and the metioned messages
about linuxaout are generated by the modules need to run VMW2.
This is not bad, but really annoying. Any way to get rid of it or
made those VMW2 support modules to check if linuxaout already
loaded before trying to load it?

Thanks,
Artem