Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:48:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Stanislav Grozev <tacho@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT crashes under heavy disk activity

Well, I downgraded to PRE_SMPNG and it still crashes on heavy disk
activity.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|