Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 01:07:02 +1000
From:      Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
To:        "Christopher Johnston" <jester@optonline.net>
Cc:        "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (null)

	Well what you have here is someone that claims to be a
	system administrator, a certified one at that, and he cannot
	even follow the simple instructions required to get himself
	on this list, evidenced by his mail below.

	I actually saw the humour in the comment.

	Passing a certification test does not make you a systems
	administor, practice and experience does as does being able
	to deal with the unexpected.  This takes "clue", of which
	a distinct lack was in evidence.

	Yes, sometimes my job role is that of a system / network
	administator and I was performing that role as well as
	being asked for and providing advise to others long before
	you could become "certified" at it.

	Mark

> And what is that supposed to mean?
> Christopher Johnston