Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:31:28 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd non-profit stat OT

Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org> wrote:

> "Andrew P." <infofarmer@mail.ru> writes:
>
> > Could they finally work out some new ways of payment? I'm from Russia
> > -
> > I can't use Paypal and I can hardly get any checks. I supported
> > Mozilla foundation with my Visa card, and I'd like it very much to
> > send a few bucks to FreeBSD every now and again.
>
> They *can* accept VISA cards.
> http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donating.shtml

Perhaps they can for some people.  But they can't for me :(

Unfortunatley, PayPal (who I don't have an account with) insists that I
have an account and refuses to process my transaction unless I log in
(to the account that doesn't exist).

Am I the only one they're doing this to?  Doesn't seem like it's the
Foundation's fault, but it's preventing me from making a donation.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies