Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:09:02 -0600
From:      "Dr. Ashley Deans" <adeans@lisco.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   boot image documentation

The floppy image I downloaded doesn't have complete documentation.  When I
go to <2 Doc> on the sysinstall Main Menu and select one of the options,
such as <3 Install  A step-by-step guide to installing FreeBSD it says:
"The INSTALL file is not provided on this particular floppy image."  Where
can I get the install file, I'm having major hardware configuration problems
with my ethernet card.  It tries to dial with the modem whenever I do ftp
installation, I'm sure its something simple that I'm doing wrong, but the
information on the web page doesn't go into much detail and I'm really not
that familiar with unix.