Date:      Thu, 27 May 2010 15:23:43 +0100
From:      Sevan / Venture37 <venture37@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFSOnRoot Wiki Article

On 26/05/2010 22:17, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> On 26 May 2010 21:55, Eitan Adler<lists@eitanadler.com>  wrote:
>> I added the link and change -CURRENT to -RELEASE
>
> Thanks Eitan!
>
>> PS - next time it would nice if you included a link to the wiki page
>> in question ;)
>
> Noted
>

> Sevan

Sorry about this, but it looks like I've made a mistake, there is no
need to link to an external site for the info as it's all there in the
wiki already

Could you remove the links in the "Alternate way with GPT and full zfs
(no UFS /boot) for 8.0-RELEASE" section on http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSOnRoot

& link to http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS instead.

Sevan