Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:18:40 -0400
From:      Hunter Peress <hperes@po-box.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Newbie. Dell latitude CP w/ v 4.3fbsd

I installed v 4.3 of freebsd onto my dell latitude CP 233 mhz.

In the shell, the screen has a 1.2 inch blank (black) border around the WHOLE
screen. In X, the screen moves to the upper left, and there is about 2 inches
on the bottom and the left.

Anyone know how I should be configuring this?

If you say anything about "modelines" and vertical sync rates, I don't see why
those have anything to do with the actual size.

Anyway, Help please. Thanks.