Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:09:37 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   promissed outputs

---559023410-959030623-942782977=:21158

Ariel.zhestianka.de name lookup failure
Ariel               name lookup failure
localhost.zhestianka.de  resolved properly

cvsup trouble as already said solved but in strange manner*as soon
as i use g and L handles it suddenly can resolve all orderly*
The question is :Is it an expected way?*as to me both of them *g and L*
have very marginally to do with network communication but maybe I err
myself

What do you think about my host file?Is it messed?
Best Regards,
Ariel Burbaickij

---559023410-959030623-942782977=:21158

aG9zdHMNCmJpbmQNCg==
---559023410-959030623-942782977=:21158--