Date:      Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:55:14 +0800
From:      "?? ?" <bsder@msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hello

Dear sir,
    Having seen the Freebsd website branch of China,I feel sorry about
it.For the purpose of learning the BSD OS, I visit the Chinese BSD website
and wanna obtain the learing resources about BSD,so I selected the Chinese
official website of FreeBSD. I supposed that she must have the most messages
among varieties of BSD website of China.
    But for its renewing speed, I can hardly bear it, so I have to visit
other sites at  abroad so as to obtain my knoledge.
    I have a request.Can I build a new website that take place of the
original one in China. I introduce my background. I am working for a big
network company in Guangdong Province,China. I am much experienced in
building and administrating many kinds of website,including
hardware,software etc.
    I hope that I can hear from you soon.
                                                                Fan Zhang,
                                                                Guangdong