Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:08:30 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'trzy@powernet.net'" <trzy@powernet.net>
Subject:   RE: need help with pine

I personally don't really know because I just use pine myself.  I'm pretty
sure I've seen other people on the list mention that they could make such
changes in another mailer.

Someone else on the list should be able to answer your question.

-Chris
P.S. It's generally a good idea to keep the cc: to the mailing list on your