Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:21:30 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>
Cc:        Freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 14b L2 and L3 errors

Arrgghh!!! Please refrain from using HTML !! But, I see you're stuck with
Eudora, so I suppose that could be considered to be a mitigating
circumstance :)

Luke Roberts writes:
>If it only occurs with sPPP then the problem should stop with userland PPP?

might. I only know what the situation with the Fritz!Card PCI is like.

Since no other person has ever reported a problem like this with the 16.3
I'm really inclined to consider Hellmuth's reply (bad hardware) to be the
most likely cause for your problems.

>In that case I will compile 0.83 and try to use userland ppp. I looked at
>Brian "awfulhak" 's pages but couldn't find any configuration examples for
>setting it up with i4b.

0.83 already has examples in the user-ppp directory.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com